LIST OF PROJECTS
- Outdoor education
- Camping for about 2 weeks: forest kindergarten and elementary schooling
- Guided tours
- Eco-tour for disaster relief, mountain climbing, etc.
- Study-through-experience program
- Crafts; outdoor cooking; environmental education; and programs for the development of human relations, etc.
Kouei-ryo (Kouei dormitory)
- The Kouei dormitory is for truant kids, and for those who would like to stay and learn at a village in the mountains.
- Working in the fields and farms, looking after farm animals, and how to effectively utilize abandoned wood.
- Mountain lodge: Forest Bear
- A restaurant and accommodations are available for guests who wish to enjoy the surrounding environment and fresh vegetables. Restaurant is CLOSED for now as it was heavily damaged by the earthquake.